- The Categorical Late Lunch (Wednesdays, 3pm)
- Reading group on vertex algebras and vertex operator algebras (Wednesdays, 5pm)
- Derived algebraic geometry informal lecture course - contact Jon Pridham for details
- The Categorical Late Lunch (Thursdays, 2pm)
- Reading group on knot homologies
- Reading group on braid group actions on derived categories
- (Reading group on vertex operator algebras - delayed to Semester 2)
- Reading group on mirror symmetry for character varieties.
- Working seminar on Coulomb Branch Varieties
- Reading group on Homological mirror symmetry by examples
- Reading group on the etale fundamental group and beyond
- Reading group on resolution of singularities via weighted blowups
- Working Seminar on topological field theory
- Working seminar on perverse sheaves and decomposition theorem.
- Working seminar on spherical varieties
- Working seminar on BRST/homological reduction
- SMSTC Working Seminar on Finite Dimensional Algebras.
- Reading Seminar Blow-ups on non-commutative surfaces, organized by Sue Sierra
- Reading Seminar Commutative Algebra and Homological Algebra (for beginning graduate students)
- Reading Seminar on Higher Algebra
- Working seminar on tensor categories