Algebra and Representation Theory in the North
We are the universities of Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Heriot-Watt, Lancaster, Leicester, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Nottingham, Sheffield, and York. We are funded by the London Mathematical Society and the Glasgow Mathematical Journal Trust.
If you would like to subscribe to the ARTIN mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line: “subscribe artin first_name last_name”.
If you have any other questions about ARTIN, are interested in organizing a meeting, or would like to forward an announcement to the list, please contact the network organizer, David Jordan, at D.Jordan@ed.ac.uk.
- GEARS + ARTIN 61, Glasgow September 11-12, 2023. Early careers meeting
- University of Nottingham August 25-26, 2022.
- University of Edinburgh May 31-Jun 1st, 2022
- University of Manchester March 17-18, 2022.
- University of Nottingham June 29-Jul 1st, 2020.
- University of Edinburgh. November 28-29, 2019.
- University of Edinburgh. September 11-13, 2019.
- University of York. September 14-15, 2018.
- University of Manchester. April 26-27.
- University of Aberdeen. March 22-24, 2018.
- University of Manchester. September 11th-14th, 2017. See the conference webpage.
- ALSPAG&ARTIN 2017 30th August 30 – 2nd September 2017.
- University of Edinburgh. April 21st-22nd, 2017 Early careers meeting
- Lancaster University. November 10th-11th, 2016 General meeting
- Newcastle University. September 1st-2nd, 2016 General meeting
- University of Glasgow. April 8th-9th, 2016 Early career researchers meeting
- University of Glasgow. November 6th-7th,2015 General meeting
- University of Edinburgh. September 10-11, 2015 General meeting
- University of Manchester. May 8-9, 2015 General meeting
- University of Leeds. Mar 6-7, 2015 Young researchers meeting
- University of Glasgow. Nov 7-8, 2014 General meeting
- University of Edinburgh. Jun 11-13, 2014 General meeting
- Sheffield University. May 9-10, 2014 General meeting
- Newcastle University. Mar 28-29,2014 Young researchers meeting