The Hodge Institute has a busy week coming up:
- The EDGE days 2014 will take place June 6-8, organized by Vanya Cheltsov and Damiano Testa.
- They will be followed by a conference on Derived Categories, Motives and Zeta functions, organized by Sergey Galkin, Evgeny Shinder and Michael Wemyss, June 9-10.
- We will host a GLEN seminar on June 11.
- Finally, the 41st ARTIN meeting will be held June 11-13.
- The School of Mathematics Whittaker Colloquium will be delivered by Roger Penrose. Monday 10th July, 5PM in the Informatics Forum. Please email Corinna.Bremer@ed.ac.uk to register.